You have complete control over your personal information. In general, you can visit our web site without providing us with any personal information. However, there are instances where we must have your personal information in order for us to accept your enquiry and confirm your booking. This information may include registration data (your name, address, email address, phone number, title, etc.), information request data and response data (“User Information”). When you receive your confirmation email or when you receive any email from the list server, you will be given instructions on how to remove yourself from the list.
Your personal information may be used to:
* Complete airline bookings and travel related arrangements.
* Conduct in-house and external marketing activities and research.
* Keep you informed on all aspects of our travel programs via catalogues, e-newsletters and other forms of correspondence.
* Provide an invitation to our various presentations.
* Gain a better understanding of your particular requirements and communication preferences.
Disclosure of User Information.
When we disclose your information
For the purposes set out above we may disclose your personal information to organisations/entities outside Kirkhope Aviation. The organisations/entities to which we disclose information include:
* Airline companies.
* Providers of travel related services such as accommodation, ground transport, shipping companies.
* Our professional advisors, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers.
* Government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law.
* Mailing houses or media organisations
These organisations/entities are strictly prohibited from using this information for any other purpose.
Accuracy and Security.
The accuracy and security of the User Information is important to Kirkhope Aviation Pty Ltd. Currently, you may review and request updates to your User Information retained by contacting Kirkhope Aviation Pty Ltd. If you contact us to correct your User Information, we will attempt to correct such inaccuracies in a timely manner. Kirkhope Aviation Pty Ltd is concerned with the security of your User Information and is committed to taking reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorized access and use of that personal information. To that end, we put in place the appropriate physical, electronic and managerial policies and procedures to secure your personal User Information. We also continue to implement procedures to maintain accurate, complete and current User Information.
Kirkhope Aviation Pty Ltd web site provides links to other third party web sites. Even if the third party is affiliated with Kirkhope Aviation Pty Ltd through a business partnership or otherwise, Kirkhope Aviation Pty Ltd is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices or the content of such external links. These links are provided to you for convenience purposes only and you access them at your own risk.
Terms and Conditions.
Please also see our Terms and Conditions, which describes the restrictions, disclaimers, indemnification and limitation of liability governing the use of the entire Kirkhope Aviation Pty Ltd web site.
If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, please contact Kirkhope Aviation Pty Ltd via our Contact page.