Lord Howe Island
Lord Howe Island is a beautifully secluded and pristine World Heritage-listed island in the Pacific Ocean west of Port Macquarie. 75% protected park preserve encompassed in a marine park, exceptional birdlife, incredible fishing, spectacular diving, magnificent bushwalking - it’s easy to see why the locals want to keep it for themselves!
Arajilla Retreat is perfectly positioned on the northern sheltered end of the Island’s lagoon, nestled under a canopy of Kentia Palms and Banyan Trees. Luxurious accommodation with a friendly, laid-back ambience, delicious food and a wonderful day spa provide a fabulous retreat at the end of a day of touring this surprising island.
4 days | 3 nights
- Lord Howe Island
From $7,800 pp twin share
- 4 days | 3 nights | Private King Air Tour | ex Melbourne
- Flying: Moorabbin | Lord Howe Island | Moorabbin
- From $7,800 per person twin share, based on 6 passengers
- 3 nights Arajilla Retreat, kentia suite
- All meals (3 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners)
- Most drinks (all non-alcoholic drinks, quality wines, beer, sparkling and spirits)
- Touring - Five hour guided North Bay Nature and Turtle Tour, four-hour self-guided glass bottom kayak of Lord Howe’s protected lagoon – snorkel Sylphs Hole, kayak to and then climb Blackburn Island for a picnic lunch, afterwards continue to snorkel the kaleidoscopic reef. A copy of renowned local naturalist Ian Hutton’s Birds of Lord Howe Island Past and Present.