North West Loop
An epic journey to some of the most remote destinations in north and west Australia, this tour visits some incredible regions, while not scrimping on luxury and exclusivity.
Start in the stunning Lawn Hill Gorge up near the Gulf of Carpentaria, across to the floodplains on the edge of Kakadu National Park, then aboriginal sacred sites in Arnhemland, west to the incredible Kimberley Coast for two different yet equally amazing destinations, over to the coastal town of Broome, south to the Ningaloo Coast, into the Pilbara, then the Red Centre and back home.
Staying in the best properties at each destination, this is an unforgettable trip which will show you some absolutely spectacular scenery, give you an unparalleled insight into Australia’s indigenous history and provide a lifetime of memories.
As always, this is just a suggested itinerary which can be adjusted to create your ideal holiday.
17 days | 16 nights
- Adels Grove
- Bamurru Plains
- The Kimberley
- The Pilbara
From $34,500 pp twin share
- 17 days | 16 nights | Private King Air Tour | ex Melbourne
- Flying: Moorabbin | Adels Grove | Bamurru Plains | Mt Borradaile | Berkeley River | Mitchell Plateau | Broome | Learmonth | Karijini | Ayers Rock | Moorabbin
- From $34,500 per person twin share, based on 8 passengers
- 16 nights accommodation
- Most touring
- Most meals (16 breakfasts, 17 lunches, 15 dinners)
- 1 night Adels Grove, ensuite cabin
- 2 nights Bamurru Plains, safari bungalow
- 2 nights Davidson’s Arnhemland Safaris, deluxe cabin
- 2 nights Berkeley River Lodge, luxury villa
- 2 nights Kimberley Coastal Camp, bungalow
- 1 night Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa, garden view studio
- 2 nights Sal Salis, tent
- 2 nights Karijini Eco Retreat, deluxe eco tent
- 2 nights Longitude 131°, luxury tent