Red Centre & Lizard Island
The Rock and The Reef. Two iconic Australian destinations, done in style.
Learn about the indigenous history and witness the wonder of Uluru and Kata-Tjuta in the Red Centre, then travel to the Great Barrier Reef for a couple of days of completely indulgent relaxation.
The luxury desert basecamp of Longitude 131° in the Red Centre offers exquisite accommodation, service, dining and touring. Wake up to the incomparable view of Uluru while lying in bed in your luxury “tent”. Authentic touring experiences around Uluru-Kata Tjuta will give you a deep insight into the indigenous history of the region and provide some unforgettable photo opportunities.
Lizard Island sits right on the Great Barrier Reef. With 24 private beaches and only 40 rooms, this luxury resort is truly secluded. Elegantly sumptuous rooms, impeccable service, delectable dining, and snorkelling from the beach direct onto the reef. Switch off from the world and recharge the batteries, surrounded by stunning beauty.
5 days | 4 nights
- Ayers Rock
- Lizard Island
From $14,200 pp twin share
- 5 days | 4 nights | Private King Air Tour | ex Melbourne
- Flying: Moorabbin | Ayers Rock | Lizard Island | Moorabbin
- From $14,200 per person twin share, based on 8 passengers
- 4 nights accommodation
- All touring
- All meals (4 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners)
- 2 nights Longitude 131°, luxury tent
- 2 nights Lizard Island, garden view room