|Contact | Last Minute Seats|
TOURS FOR 2016 (Special Discounts)The calendar is slowly building on the website for our 2016 tour schedule. More tours to be listed but so far it includes:
- 2 day Fantastic Flinders Island…$1,345pp seats available Jan 15th.
- 4 x 14 day Kimberley/Top End tours $15,800pp (May, June, July & Aug). This is surely the best way to see the Kimberley.
- 3 x 4 day Tasmania/Bass Strait Islands $2950pp.This tour is at its best during the summer months.
- 4 x 3 or 4 day Taste of the Outback (with Birdsville/Lake Eyre)..From $3295pp. A great intro to the Australian outback and is so popular.
- 2 x 6 day Lord Howe Island $7990pp. Indulge and relax at this magnificent Island. Fly there in our prop jet King Air.
TOUR IDEAS IN THE PIPELINE (Call us)Apart from our scheduled tours above, we have some clients working with us to design their own Bespoke tour in 2016. As well as that we have some other ideas that may be of interest to you:
- This 2 day tour includes Brown Brothers Milawa lunch and tour, the overnight on the Emmylou Paddle Steamer at Echuca including a BBQ on the Murray River bank, then down to Ballarat for a tour of Sovereign Hill. Price TBA. Email inquiry
- Kimberley Coastal Camp is one of our favourite “remote” destinations. Using the King Air aircraft, fly via Ayers Rock for the first night then spend 5 days at the Kimberley resort. A special deal in May 2016 has been proposed by KCC and we are keen to make this happen. A stunning location for the person that is keen on remoteness, great food, Bradshaw Rock Art, walks, fishing and exclusive “Glamping”. Price TBA. Email inquiry
RECENT TOURS AND CHARTERSWe continue to do charters as well as tours. Many have been accomplished to Lakes Entrance, Merimbula, Albury, Griffith, Portland. Some have included multiple destinations over two days for corporate visits to depots or branches. This year is looking like a severe fire threat and so far we are ready to assist. We have done quite a few firefighter transfers already to Bairnsdale, Latyrobe Valley, Adelaide and Portland. Some of the Portland transfers involved a fire on a live stock ship. It took specialist firefighters about 13 days risking their lives to extinguish this grain fire. Very costly for the ship owners but we understand it was resolved successfully.
ON DEMAND TOURS FOR 2016
- Fly to King Island or Barnbougle golf courses? It’s amazing what you can do in one day.
- Extend it to a 3 day tour to both sand-belt world class golf locations. Google results say there are 33,000 courses in the world and these are in the top 100.
- Maybe other golfing destinations around Victoria… your choice? More details
- A weekend at Flinders Island with James Luddington taking you on a stunning 2 day fishing experience. Recommended by the AFN (Australian Fishing Network). A video taken by AFN at one of our recent tours will appear on TV soon.
- Three day tour to Port Lincoln. Here you enjoy seafood, beach fishing boat fishing and maybe even a dive with the sharks. Email inquiry
SHORT VIDEO… a Very Hungry DogThis dog really talks to you and you feel so sorry for him. Hopefully clients are not left hungry like this on our charters and tours! Play the video We always have drinks and nibbles available on our aircraft and the lounge has plenty of tea/coffee and cool drinks… help yourselves.
XMAS AND 2016 IS LOOMINGSuccessful information nights at the Hangar have been held for a number of Rotary Clubs. Drinks, nibbles, a talk by Tony Kirkhope and the chance to hop in the aircraft. These will continue through 2016. Kirkhope Aviation hopes you all have a great Xmas Day and are in great health to join us on one of our tours in 2016. Have a great NEW YEAR………..from the team at Moorabbin.
PERSONNELA number of new pilots have joined our operation. Darron Hurley ….highly experienced King Air (& ex AirBus) pilot. Darren Fuller …..part time as he is also joining Japan Airlines. Hans Sieker…….a Baron and Chieftain charter & air tour pilot. Unfortunately for those who had the pleasure of flying with Kirsty in the King Air, she is now fully employed (along with her husband Duncan) at Virgin Airlines as a 2nd Officer. We wish her well.