1. Your participation in this Competition constitutes your deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter (the Kirkhope Aviation) reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that tampers with the entry process or is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
3. In order to constitute a valid entry into the Competition, entrants must submit all the details requested in the Competition section of the Kirkhope Aviation Lake Eyre web page, accessed by clicking on the Kirkhope Aviation online advertising within the allocated competition time frame.
4. Entry to the Competition is valid to Australian residents over the age of 18 years and limited to one entry per person.
5. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
6. The Competition commences on Wednesday 8 June 2016 at 9am AEST and the closing date for receiving entries into the Competition is Sunday 31 July 2016 at 12am AEST.
7. The prize draw will take place in the offices of Kirkhope Aviation at 4pm AEST on Tuesday 2 August 2016.
8. The prize winner will be notified by email and their name will be published on Wednesday 3 August 2016 on the Kirkhope Aviation website. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Proof of age may be requested.
9. The first valid entry drawn will win one dozen (12) bottles of assorted South Australian wines selected and provided by Wine Lovers www.winelover.com.au. The total prize is valued at approximately $200 RRP. The prize will not be transferable to another person and no part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
10. A further draw for the prize, if the first drawn entry is unclaimed or invalid, may take place on Wednesday 10 August 2016 at the same time and place as the first Competition draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory (or other appropriate) authority.
11. If this Competition is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory (or other appropriate) authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
12. The name of the winner may be published and the winner may be asked to participate in any publicity regarding the Competition.
13. The Promoter may, at its discretion, disqualify an entrant whether before or after a draw if the entrant has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
14. The prize winner will be advised on how a prize may be delivered and/or collected.
15. The use of any automated entry software, or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly, is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
16. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to the following:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry, prize, or claim for a prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether before or after receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(e) any tax liability (including FBT) incurred by a winner or entrant; and
(f) use of the prize.
19. The Promoter is Kirkhope Aviation, Hangar 7, 2 Second Street, Moorabbin Airport VIC 3194.
20. Employees of the Promoter, their agencies or suppliers are not eligible to enter this Competition or win the prize.
21. By entering the competition, you agree to Kirkhope Aviation contacting you by email. You will be given the option to unsubscribe in any such communication, or can contact Kirkhope Aviation directly to be removed from the contact list.