March 2015 Newsletter
Lake Eyre and Other Tours with Seats Available
LAKE EYRE STILL HAS WATER
Taste of the Outback (with LAKE EYRE) …
- 1 day trip ..21st Mar to William Creek in the King Air with a local scenic flight over the Lake…$1850pp…also on demand.
- 2 day trip …11th Apr to William Creek in the KingAir as above plus a ground tour..$2300pp
- 3 or 4 day tours from $3,295pp… 2 seats on April 3rd and May 7th. New 3 day tour just released 11th April.
- Tasmania/Bass Strait Islands… 4 day… Mar 21st $2,850 4 seats available. Last for the season.
- Milawa lunch & wine tour 1 day March 28th…$525pp including wine tour and lunch. Email your interest, click the link.
- Lord Howe Island... 3rd of April over Easter.. $7,990 Last 2 seats left.
- Seats still available on the 5 day Gawler Ranges and Kangaroo Island tour 20th April ..$4,945pp
Please email us to inquire on seat availability on any of the above mentioned tours. Also don’t miss the “laugh” at the bottom of the newsletter.
Travel in Australia….get more value for your dollar
The Specials page also lists up coming tours and some available discount options. Don’t forget…it’s not too late.
- Cape York/North Queensland 12 day $11,950pp… May 15, Jul 24
- Kimberley and the Top End… 13 day $14,555pp… Jun 28, Aug 18
If you like us, show us with a “like” on our Facebook page.
Avalon International Airshow
We flew 4 groups in our Chieftains to the Avalon Airshow. Landing on the main runway was a fantastic option, parking just near the Gold pass stands. It certainly saved the hassle of driving. Great air shows each day, and so lucky with the weather.
Recent Tours and Charters
East Coast Kayaking from Sandringham took some collapsible kayaks and spent three days cruising around the stunning coast and islands of Flinders Island…. it was a great success and will be repeated.
We also flew some photographers across to Hawker in SA where they stayed at the Wild Bush Luxury Arkaba Station. They were exceptionally looked after and walked through the Flinders Ranges.
Another Milawa wine tour and lunch was thoroughly enjoyed, albeit in 39 degrees of heat.
Air Charters: Various corporate charters including a flight to Port Lincoln to dive with the sharks! A flight to Mt Hotham for 2 hours of business and also a flight transporting an entertainer when time was critical.
Bespoke Air Tours
Another Bespoke tour has just been satisfactorily completed. This was an extension of our Tasmania/Bass Strait Islands tour over 8 days in the King Air. In addition to the standard tour it included Mona and a Whiskey Distillery in Hobart. King Island Holiday Village and Flinders Island Mountain Seas resort and all our regular tour operators were great.
A great example of clients helping to design their own tour.