Wings, Wine and Heritage Gourmet Escape
Scenic Flights, Gourmet Food and Overnight on PS Emmylou
We are proud to be associated with Brown Brothers Winery and Murray River Paddle Steamers for this all-inclusive two day package that includes a private tour and gourmet lunch at Milawa, an overnight on PS Emmylou with riverside camp fire and their famous Wharf to Winery experience to Morrisons Winery aboard PS Canberra for Sunday Lunch.
- Scenic relaxed private flying with Kirkhope Aviation in twin-engine aircraft departing and returning to Moorabbin Airport
- Aerial photo opportunities of King Valley, Echuca & Melbourne CBD
- Private Brown Brothers Winery Tour & Family Cellar tasting with gourmet lunch – Disembarking at the Brown Brothers airstrip (weather dependent, otherwise Wangaratta) by 11am you can enjoy morning tea and a guided tour of the Winery which includes the private family cellar. After your tour you will have a private tasting where you can taste wines only available at the Cellar Door.
Lunch is served at Patricia’s Table restaurant where you will enjoy a glass of sparkling before enjoying a spectacular three course wine and food matched lunch. Head chef Douglas Elder is passionate about using fresh, local produce with the menu changing regularly to reflect availability of freshness of produce and to allow for new wine releases to be showcased.
3 Course chef prepared dinner aboard PS Emmylou
- Learn to steer a Paddlesteamer aboard PS Emmylou
- After dinner campfire on the banks of the Murray River (subject to conditions)
- 2 course Sunday Lunch at Morrisons Winery with return Paddlesteamer cruise
- Air Conditioned Cabins aboard PS Emmylou
- Informative commentary from your expert Pilot & Skipper
- Perfect for couples or a small group of friends
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a living history tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All transfers included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Depart Saturday Mornings – 10.00am, Moorabbin Airport
- Return Sunday Afternoon – 4.00pm, Moorabbin Airport
$1,350 per person Twin Share / +$280 Single Supplement
Bookings for this exclusive Wings, Wine and Heritage Gourmet Escape
Prices Pay just 30% Deposit with balance due within 30 Days of Tour Date. Please note this tour requires 6 passengers. If minimum numbers are not met guests will receive a full refund of their deposit 7 days prior to tour date.
A huge thank you for a truly marvellous three days. So well looked after by Tony, nothing was too much trouble, accommodation and meals first class. Amazing views of our beautiful country and a further insight into the lives of the people who live in remote places.