South Australia Discovered (5 days)
Explore some of South Australia’s most stunning and unique destinations including Kangaroo Island’s natural environment and wildlife, and the remote beauty of the Gawler Ranges and Lake Gairdner as part of Kirkhope Aviation’s South Australia Discovered tour.
Your five-day SA outback adventure kicks off by flying straight to Kangaroo Island. Then it’s two days of Kangaroo Island hospitality, starting with a private tour hosted by Kangaroo Island Wilderness Tours. You’ll get to visit the most remote and untouched locations on the island and indulge in local food, wine, and partake of the Island’s produce.
South Australia Discovered Air Tours are available on demand if your preferred travel date is not listed in the tour schedule below. Give us a call if you’d like to know more.
The Kangaroo Island and Gawler Ranges trip was great, and we all three enjoyed it tremendously. Thanks again, Keith, for being a great pilot and companion.
- Fly direct to Kangaroo Island.
- Wildlife experience up-close and personal at each destination
- A private lunch at a remote location in bushland on Kangaroo Island
- A visit to Kangaroo Island Spirits, a local small-batch gin distillery
- Swim with sea lions and dolphins in Baird Bay
- The convenience of visiting an iconic destination and remote ‘glamping’
- Sunset drinks and nibbles at the remote Kangaluna Bush Safari Camp in front of native wildlife
- Personal attention and fab food at Kangaluna
- 4WD day-trip to Lake Gairdner National Park featuring a private lunch at the southern end of Lake Gairdner – one of Australia’s largest salt lakes
- Flight over the Spencer Gulf and landing at Port Pirie
Itinerary: South Australia Discovered (5 days)
Melbourne to Kangaroo Island
Your five-day South Australian Discovered adventure departs Moorabbin Airport at 8 am for Naracoorte where a quick refuel before continuing to Kangaroo Island will have you arriving just before 11 am.
You’ll be met on arrival by Kangaroo Island Wilderness Tours, who will take you to a remote setting for a two-course lunch with matched local wines.
Your afternoon is spent exploring Kangaroo Island, including a visit to Seal Bay for a close-up look at the local wildlife, before travelling to your accommodation and dinner at American River.
Just wanted to be sure to Thank You and Rob (before we get to traveling again) for a fantastic experience: we couldn’t be happier! Thank you and thank you again!
Email us about South Australia Discovered (5 days)