Travel gift ideas with a difference!
Unusual and unique gifts for men, women – and all the family. Here’s some fun gift ideas for every occasion, be it a Birthday, Christmas, Valentines or no reason at all!
For a gift out of the ordinary, we have one day air tours starting from $390 pp:
- Brown Bros. Milawa Winery Epicurian Restaurant (includes flights, cellar tour and lunch)
- Barnbougle Golf Day, includes lunch …or extend to 2 days… including accommodation, 2 golf rounds and meals
- Return Flight to Mount Hotham
- Echuca (Includes Emmelou Paddle Steamer lunch)
- King Island includes lunch and 4WD tour..
- Merimbula (Enjoy a scenic flight over mountains to the sea and a sumptuous seafood lunch at Wheelers) Email us.
- 12 Apostles ..
- Jim McDougalls’ in Stefanos Cellar (Fly to Mildura for lunch at the old Stefanos Restaurant and visit a winery on the Murray River.) Email us.
- Temora Warbirds Spectacular – see video below
- Gift vouchers are available by arrangement. Please complete the contact form or give us a call on 1300 20 61 30.
Temora Airshow Spectacular! Call us on 1300 20 61 30
Depart from Moorabbin Airport
Return at 5pm after the Air Show
Tour the Temora Aviation Museum
As the only air show of its kind in the country, visitors are treated to more than just spectacular feats in the air. A great opportunity and some incredible sights when you visit Australia’s most unique aviation tourist attraction, which is located in the Riverina district of NSW.
Displaying ex-military aircraft in their museum, each has historical significance to Australia. Their collection is unique, their aircraft maintained and airworthy and are flown on a regular basis.
Built on the former site of WWII No. 10 Elementary Flying Training School, the Museum features photographic and audio-visual displays on aircraft, aircrew and the magic of flight. The theaterette plays documentaries featuring rare wartime footage, giving visitors insight of what it’s like to fly in these aircraft. – See more at their website.