Kirkhope Aviation is always on the lookout for new Touring Pilots to join the team. If you have the following qualifications and experience we’d love to hear from you:
- Australian Commercial Pilot Licence (Aeroplanes)
- Instrument Rating (Aeroplanes) and MEA Class Rating
- 1500 hours total flight time on aeroplanes
- 150 hours planned under the IFR
- 100 hours on PA31, C208 or BE20
- Demonstrated experience in a hospitality or tour guide role
Please direct all employment enquiries to email@example.com with a one page resume and covering letter.
Kirkhope Aviation operates charters and tours as single-pilot under the IFR, and as such we require Touring Pilots to have significant previous flight experience. Unfortunately, this means we are not able to hire Touring Pilots without the above requirements. We politely ask prospective applicants not to contact us unless meeting these requirements.