South Australia Fauna & Feast (4 days)
South Australia is the go to destination for beautiful unspoilt scenery, abundant wildlife and delicious fresh food. Experience the best of these with Port Lincoln’s fishing and seafood industry and Kangaroo Island’s magnificent nature and wildlife. Two must-see destinations to mark off your bucket list.
Use code SAFF21. Expires: 31/10/2020.
Mar 18 - Mar 21, 2021
Nov 11 - Nov 14, 2021
- Coffin Bay Oyster Tour and Tasting
- Mikkira Station and Koala Sanctuary
- Port Lincoln Fishing Industries & behind the scenes tour
- Harbour Cruise around Australia’s largest commercial fishing fleet
- Award winning Boston Bay Winery
- Ocean View Balcony Room at Port Lincoln Hotel
- Guided Walk with the Seals
- Remarkable Rocks in Flinders Chase NP
- KI’s cottage food industries
- Delicious seafood and wine in scenic settings
Itinerary: South Australia Fauna & Feast (4 days)
Day 1: Melbourne to Port Lincoln (L,D)
Your discovery of this pristine region begins departing at 8.00am from Moorabbin Airport to Coffin Bay, on the western tip of Southern Eyre Peninsula.
Coffin Bay is home to some of the most sought-after oysters in Australia. Learn how they are harvested and savour their mouth-watering deliciousness. Continue the feast with a gourmet seafood lunch of crab, Spencer Gulf bugs, prawns, whiting, seared tuna and kingfish on the beautiful Eyre Peninsula.
Sated, travel to Mikkira Station with its charming homestead built in 1842 and koalas galore! On to your home for the night, the Port Lincoln Hotel. Enjoy an ocean view balcony room with commanding views of Boston Bay.
Overnight: Port Lincoln Hotel, Ocean View Balcony room.
A huge thank you for a truly marvellous three days. So well looked after by Tony, nothing was too much trouble, accommodation and meals first class. Amazing views of our beautiful country and a further insight into the lives of the people who live in remote places.
Email us about South Australia Fauna & Feast (4 days)