South Australia Fauna & Feast (4 days)
South Australia is the go to destination for beautiful unspoilt scenery, abundant wildlife and delicious fresh food. Experience the best of these with Port Lincoln’s fishing and seafood industry and Kangaroo Island’s magnificent nature and wildlife. Two must-see destinations to mark off your bucket list.
Use code SAFF21. Expires: 31/10/2020.
Sep 10 - Sep 13, 2020
Mar 18 - Mar 21, 2021
Nov 11 - Nov 14, 2021
- Coffin Bay Oyster Tour and Tasting
- Mikkira Station and Koala Sanctuary
- Port Lincoln Fishing Industries & behind the scenes tour
- Harbour Cruise around Australia’s largest commercial fishing fleet
- Award winning Boston Bay Winery
- Ocean View Balcony Room at Port Lincoln Hotel
- Guided Walk with the Seals
- Remarkable Rocks in Flinders Chase NP
- KI’s cottage food industries
- Delicious seafood and wine in scenic settings
Itinerary: South Australia Fauna & Feast (4 days)
Day 1: Melbourne to Port Lincoln (L,D)
Your discovery of this pristine region begins departing at 8.00am from Moorabbin Airport to Coffin Bay, on the western tip of Southern Eyre Peninsula.
Coffin Bay is home to some of the most sought-after oysters in Australia. Learn how they are harvested and savour their mouth-watering deliciousness. Continue the feast with a gourmet seafood lunch of crab, Spencer Gulf bugs, prawns, whiting, seared tuna and kingfish on the beautiful Eyre Peninsula.
Sated, travel to Mikkira Station with its charming homestead built in 1842 and koalas galore! On to your home for the night, the Port Lincoln Hotel. Enjoy an ocean view balcony room with commanding views of Boston Bay.
This was a wonderful experience! To see Australia from the air is incredible - the colours and patterns of the landscape seen from above is truly breathtaking. Jake our pilot did a fantastic job of flying us around and providing commentary on points of interest. Nothing was too much trouble for him.
Email us about South Australia Fauna & Feast (4 days)